|Online Toy Price Guide|
& Toy Archive
|Last Refresh: 12-27-2014|
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Toyworth.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, reviews, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Welcome to the Toyworth Beta Site. Soon we will open our doors for toy collectors and toy enthusiasts of all ages. Through a combination of powerful tools, fun pages, and an ultra compatible easy-to-use interface, we are convinced Toyworth will have some of what every toy collector wants.
- Manage and Show Your Collection
- Buy & Sell Toys Online
- Powerful Search Tools
- Monitor Toy Value Changes
- Instantly List Sellers & Sources for any Toy (no need to navigate or query other systems)
- Setup Your Own Online Toy Store
- Toy Classifieds
- End Bot-Spam Forever With the World's First Unified Messaging System
- Integrate Toyworth Pages and Services With Your Own Website
- Build Reputation and Skill Points to Gain Powerful Advantages at Toyworth!
We provide the serious toy collector a series of value estimations for each toy through a worksheet that incorporates industry standard toy value algorithms and industry standard charts and labels. AFA standards are included in this process. Current toy sales data from Toyworth sales, 3rd party merchants like E-Bay, and other sources, go into this worksheet, and the algorithms are applied. You may optionally deselect data sources you don't trust, giving you precise control over the quality of value estimates.
We feel there will always be three types of users.
the casual surfer, this surfer wishes to click on a category then browse thumbnail listings, to get a feel for what's there, and to enjoy the experience of surfing
the objective surfer, this surfer wishes to only view data matching their list of parameters, and to click the fewest number of times to make that happen, this surfer is looking for expert directories, and to view 100% relevant data
the short-cut surfer, this surfer has no wish to wade through various steps to find what they're looking for, instead they wish to type keywords and click search to get there in one step, and to view generally relevant data
These three philosophically different web surfers each believe their process is paramount, there is no way to get them all to conform to just one method.
So we decided to cater to all three.
Toyworth utilizes revolutionary ultra-compatible web content technology. Visualize if you will the new standard for premium web content: HTML5 with CSS3. Using these standards it is easy to create modern visually appealing pages that only half the market can see. In maybe 5-10 years that will climb to 90%, too long a wait.
Using this unique coding method Toyworth delivers modern visually appealing static and dynamic content to the web at 1/10th the cost, making possible far more free features to a much larger market.
Due to the revolutionary coding method (above) Toyworth is capable of producing more free features than any other system. Most toy collectors will be very happy not having to pay a dime to use this service.
Mega Toy Sourcing System
From any toy display page, one click brings the user to a list of sources for that toy. First 100% relevant classified ads and store ads from Toyworth and other sites, then large 3rd party merchants like E-Bay and Amazon. One click on any of the ads (top half of the screen) produces the actual ad to sell that toy in a separate browser window. One click on any 3rd party merchant (lower half of screen) automatically repeats the user query inside the merchant's system, instantly listing all their ads to the same toy in a separate browser window. There's no need for the user to navigate the merchant site nor to actually type their query. Think of the Toyworth toy sourcing system as a check-list of all the best places to find a specific toy right now, with just one click to check each one.
Each user has a reputation that combines with skill levels in various areas of the system, to determine how much to weight their input. As they add content that other users rate, reputation and skills are affected. Much like an on-line strategy game the toy collector builds these scores to gain more power in the system.
* To block spam messages each message requires input of characters from a graphic. Once a user's reputation is high enough they skip this step.
* Any user may submit content that winds up publically viewable, so long as reputable users rate the content positively. Users with a low reputation do not affect content placement with their ratings. This step cuts out poor quality content from the public catalogue, while continually updating content with better quality.
Plus users are encouraged to flag anything inappropriate or irrelevant. Flags are later confirmed or removed by reputable members, both actions again feeding into the reputation points and skill points of the users involved.
The Bottom Line: quality content from collective input.
As users gain reputation and skill points, they gain more and more power within Toyworth. This power takes the form of benefits that would otherwise require fees...
1. advertising points are earned at higher levels, that may be turned into ads on Toyworth pages at any time
2. promotional links as a user's reputation climbs, so does their ability to post content to the front-side catalogue, which in turn credits their submission with links back to their profile, and from there they may include any combination of contact info and/or links to other websites, this is a direct benefit immediately realized through content submissions from reputable members
3. event points these points may be turned in at shows, conventions, and other special events, for special recognition, boothspace, and other benefits
4. deluxe presentations all toy collectors take pride in their personal collections, and there's no better way than to show them off on the free Toyworth collections pages
5. and probably the most important benefit to a serious toy collector is the all-valuable Toyworth reputation, which he/she may display prominently on their own website, business cards, at shows, etc., to help validate to others their integrity in the toy business
Original Message Content Engine
Toyworth will debut the world's first Unified Messaging System. This engine drives all types of user content...
3. threaded forums (we call them discussion topics)
7. guest books
Why combine these through a single engine? This gives us all sorts of advantages, ranging from server efficiency gains, to tremendous user conveniences, like the ability to combine incoming messages from all types (above) into a single inbox. And the option to convert an e-mail discussion into a blog, a forum thread into a blog, a blog into a review, to follow-up on posts through various mediums from a centralized screen, to automatically prioritize and consolidate all types of messages together, users can more easily integrate their own blogs, forums and guestbooks. The possibilities seem endless.
This means greater levels of integration. We are now tying together messages of all types to the clickable media content container system (allows super simple setup of clickable multi-media areas on all major pages). Without a unifying engine this job would have taken months for a high paid team of programmers, just this one project. And would never achieve the level of efficiency possible with our special engine, and the common-ground Pure HTML code-set.
Additionally, Toyworth messaging eliminates the traditional e-mail address, as this is one of the weaknesses that leads to bot driven spam mail. Toyworth messages never come from bots. And you can deal with spam by flagging the user. No one can send you a message without risking their own reputation. And you may filter incoming messages by reputation.
|(C) Copyright 2012 ADL Group Sacramento, California USA|